Al Kresta is available to speak to your parish, conference, school, or pro-life group. Al’s topics include:
- His personal testimony
- The World’s Debt to the Catholic Church
- The Biblical Basis of Marian Dogma
- The Absolute Necessity for Catholic Media
- The Four Most Common Slaps at the Church
- The Need to Build The Church – Bless the Nation
- or some other topic to be agreed upon
Please read the information below and fill out the form to invite Al to speak for you!
Al is a nationally known speaker who has collaborated with Ave Maria Radio, EWTN, Catholic Answers, Franciscan University of Steubenville, Legatus, the Archdiocese of Detroit, Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Catholics United for the Faith, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, Right to Life groups and many others. He has appeared on numerous media outlets, both on radio and television.
Event planners will be responsible for hosting Al and agree to arrangements as specified below.
Step One: Read the information below and complete the Speaking Request Form.
Step Two: Please complete the Invite Al to Speak form and include the following required information:
Contact name, event dates(s), event name, event address, phone number and e-mail for contact person;
- Agreement and acceptance of the fees and conditions;
- Specific dates and times you are inviting Al to speak;
- Short description of event;
- Agree that Al can display and sell his products;
Step Three: When Al receives your official invitation, he will contact you with a final acceptance and will begin making arrangements. He will gain your approval before making any final travel arrangements.
If you have any questions regarding this invitation process, please don’t hesitate to contact Nick Thomm at [email protected] or by phone at 734-930-3164.
Speaking Fees and Arrangements
Speaking fees are sometimes negotiable, depending upon the situation:
Local talks: (within reasonable driving distance – approximately 100 miles – with no overnight stay) $500 for first talk, $150 for each additional local talk. Coverage of expenses including 50¢ per mile.
Overnight Trips: Fee is $1500 for up to two talks plus expenses. Multiple days or special situations can be negotiated.
International Events: Contact Nick to discuss pricing and arrangements.
Sponsors agree to provide:
1) All expenses such as airline tickets, transport, hotels, internet access, etc. for two.
Because he is in a wheelchair Al travels with Nick Thomm out of necessity
2) For overnight stays, Al needs a non-smoking handicapped room with roll-in shower.