‘The child’s father and mother were amazed at what was said about him’ Lk 2:33
Anthony Coniglio is not just an amazing pianist but is very intelligent listen to his story. Marcus Peter explains the Christmas Octave and encourages us to continue to celebrate Christmas. Tabitha Kidman converted to Catholicism in 2014 and sought out ways to creatively and intentionally share her faith
- Current PhD student in Mathematics at Columbia University. Click HERE to visit Anthony’s Columbia University Web Page.
- Earned 4 Bachelors Degrees in 4 Years at Indiana University.
- Attended Cambridge University on a Churchill Scholarship studying Mathematical Physics as it relates to Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Diagnosed at age 9 with Type 1 diabetes which led him to start playing classical piano. Read his story HERE in The Florida Catholic.
- Three years after playing piano and starting to read music, Anthony won 2nd place in the prestigious Music Teachers National Association Florida Young Pianists Competition at the age of 12.
- Honored to be the final performer in the Chopin Foundation of the United States’ Young Pianists Concert. Click HERE to listen to Anthony playing Chopin’s Ballade in G Minor, Op. 23; Click HERE to listen to Chopin’s Etude in C-sharp Minor, Op. 10, No. 4.
- At Age 14 years old Anthony performed Edvard Grieg’s Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16, Mvt. 1 with the Ars Flores Symphony Orchestra. CLICK HERE to view this performance.
- During his undergraduate studies he had the distinct privilege of studying piano under Grammy Award-Winning Artist, André Watts at Indiana University’s Jacobs School of Music.
- Is a Practicing Devout Catholic. Read Anthony’s Story HERE featured in Columbia Magazine, June 2021 by Patti Maguire Armstrong.
- Through The Institute for Advanced Physics and renowned Catholic physicist, Dr. Anthony Rizzi, he studied St. Thomas Aquinas’ teachings including the Summa Theologica – especially as it relates to science and the physical world.
President and Director of Biblical Theology with the St. Peter Institute for Scripture and Evangelization and he teaches Theology at Fr. Gabriel Richard High School. He is a frequent guest of Epiphany and has a vast knowledge of the Church’s teachings. He breaks open the book of Acts and Pentecost.
Tabitha Kidman is the owner of the successful online modern Catholic home decor shop, “House of Joppa”. She spends her days balancing the gift of motherhood with five beautiful children and the blessing of the business that has captured the attention of thousands worldwide. After converting with her husband to Catholicism in 2014, Tabitha sought out ways to creatively and intentionally share her faith. Through curated jewelry, home decor items, and beautifully styled photographs, she hopes to inspire others to see the beauty of our Catholic faith. Tabitha resides in Southeast Michigan and attends Our Lady of Good Counsel in Plymouth.