+ Remembering Nabeel Qureshi (full hour)
- Description: It was on this day in 2017 that Nabeel Qureshi died following a battle with Stomach cancer. He was truly a man taken too soon. He was raised in the Muslim religion and was passionate about his faith, but encounters with Christians forced him to reconsider everything he believed. We spoke with him many years ago, and we’ll look back on that interview today, in addition to a conversation with Rob Muise who defended Nabeel after he faced legal challenges for sharing his new faith.
- Segment Guests:
Nabeel Qureshi was the author of “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus,” “Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward” and “No God But One: Allah or Jesus” and a speaker with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. He was diagnosed with advanced stomach cancer in August 2016. This summer his stomach was removed and a couple weeks ago doctors put him on palliative care. He passed away on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at the age of 34.
- Nabeel Qureshi
+ Resources Mentioned Available in Our Store:
In Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, now expanded with bonus content, Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with friendships, investigations, and supernatural dreams along the way. Providing an intimate window into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in the world’s greatest religions. Engaging and thought-provoking, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus tells a powerful story of the clash between Islam and Christianity in one man’s heart—and of the peace he eventually found in Jesus. The New York Times bestselling Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus has been expanded to include:
- A revised foreword and introduction
- A substantially extended epilogue that shares how Nabeel told his friend David of his decision to follow Christ, how his parents found out, and much more
- Expert contributions from scholars and ministry leaders on each section of the book, contributions previously included only in the ebook edition
- An appendix with a topical table of contents (for teaching from Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus)
- An appendix tackling the objection that Ahmadi Muslims are not true Muslims
- And a sneak peek prologue from Nabeel’s forthcoming new book, No God but One: Allah or Jesus?
Comments are closed.