April 1, 2013
Take this quiz to test your knowledge of Ave Maria Radio hosts and staff.
Answers are below the quiz.
1. Who was a cheerleader in high school and college?
a. Sr. Ann Shields b. Henry Root c. Teresa Tomeo d. Dr. Ray Guerendi
2. Whose program broadcast the 4,800th episode in 2012?
a. Teresa Tomeo b. Al Kresta c. Sr. Ann Shields d. Fr. John Riccardo
3. Who plays the harmonica and sings frequently throughout the year in a band?
a. Teresa Hofer b. Deacon Tom Loewe c. Sr. Sarah Burdick d. Sandra McDevitt
4. Who prayed that Henry Root would become Catholic in 1975?
a. Fr. Pat Egan b. Fr. John Riccardo c. Sandra McDevitt d. Sr. Ann Shields
5. Who once managed a chain of bookstores?
a. Coleen Kelly Mast b. Greg Popcak c. Al Kresta d. Dr. Ray Guerendi
6. Who’s father was an executive at Chrysler?
a. Sr. Ann Shields b. Fr. John Riccardo c. Lisa Popcak d. Henry Root
7. Who served as a boxing coach for the University of Michigan men’s boxing club?
a. Al Kresta b. Deacon Tom Loewe c. Fr. Pat Egan d. Greg Popcak
8. Who has worked in radio since 1957?
a. Sr. Ann Shields b. Al Kresta c. Henry Root d. Sandra McDevitt
9. Who once pumped gas and cleaned windshields at a gas station?
a. Al Kresta b. Sr. Ann Shields c. Deacon Tom Loewe d. Dr. Ray Guarendi
10. How old is Office Manager Cheryl Nael’s stapler?
a. 10 years old b. 15 years old c. 20 years old d. 25 years old
11. Which Ave Maria Radio staff member was awarded a full scholarship at the University of Michigan?
a. Deacon Tom Loewe b. Steve Clark c. Gene Leger d. Mike Jones
12. Who once worked as a night club musician?
a. Peter Herbeck b. Dr. Ray Guarendi c. Sandra McDevitt d. Coleen Kelly Mast
(Click Continue Reading for the Answers)